Take a tour of the Gateway to the Blues Museum and see the story of the blues come to life in all its glory. Discover the origins of this historic genre of music, and make the museum your first stop on Blues Highway 61.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn the origins of blues in the Mississippi Delta and its role as a form of expression
- See W.C. Handy’s first cornet and learn about the development of sheet music and the impact of recorded music.
- Get up close to over 20 guitars used by famous artists across multiple genres
- Write and record your own blues song in an interactive recording studio exhibit.
- Entry to the Gateway to the Blues Museum self-guided tour.
- Informational booklets and brochures located in the Gateway to the Blues Visitor Center.
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Flash photography