Enjoy a private day trip to the largest medieval fortress in Europe, Malbork Castle. Sit down to a traditional lunch in Żuławy Wiślane and visit the starting place of World War II, Westerplatte.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The architecture of the castle in Malbork is medieval and has no facilities for people with disabilities.
- There are many thresholds and stairs, which makes it impossible to reach every place in a wheelchair.