Explore Geiranger, a beautiful small village in the Sunnmøre region of Møre og Romsdal county in the western part of Norway. Discover the UNESCO Geirangerfjord area, the picturesque Flydalsjuvet viewpoint, and the Djupvatnet Lake on this excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Next to Joker Grocery store, Maråkvegen 49. Look for the sign Excursions.NoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Guided tour in English and additional second language offered (German, Spanish, Italian, French) depending on availability