Go back in time to 19th Century America at New York State’s Largest Living History Museum. Through interactive programs, events, and exhibits, discover the history of New York State.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Genesee Country Village & MuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Some areas of the village are not accessible via wheelchair. Maps are available upon arrival designating which areas are accessible.