Take a 1.5-hour walk to discover Geneva’s most impressive buildings and get to get to know the history behind them. Together with a passionate local guide, you will be shown all of the city's most prominent landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Let's meet in front of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Kindly provide your guide with a valid phone number (including country code) as they will get in touch with you in advance