Explore the old town and international districts of Geneva on a 3-hour sightseeing tour by foot, boat, and tramway. See top attractions, such as Jet d’Eau, St. Pierre’s Cathedral, or the Flower Clock.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French
Select participants and date
Start Point: Geneva Bus StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Old Town will be explored by mini-train, in cases where the mini-train is not available you will walk the Old Town