On this private guided tour through Geneva you will see the city in two hours: discover the United Nations and world peace organizations area, enjoy a ride close to the Leman Lake and take a step back in time with the visit of the old town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Your hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes