Do not miss the fantastic opportunity to learn more about the city of Genoa on this walking tour with a local guide. Visit the Aquarium of Genoa, known as the largest aquarium in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the area in front of the information point, near the aquarium ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid only on the date selected
- To ensure quality service, the route is subject to changes that may be made at the discretion of the guide in relation to time and atmospheric conditions.
- Starting from December 6, the super green pass will be compulsory to enter indoor activities such as restaurants. Holders of the basic green pass can access restaurants, but only outdoor or standing eating at the bar will be allowed.