Discover the charming home of impressionist painter Claude Monet with a local guide. Stroll through the beautiful gardens and learn more about the flowers and the painter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside "Les Nympheas' café/restaurant" opposite Monet's House (109 rue Claude Monet 27620 Giverny). Your guide will have a blue badge. Departure for the tour will be punctual, please be on the spot 10 mn early. Your voucher does not grant access to Monet's House, your guide will have the entry tickets with priority access.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to Covid-19, entry tickets are limited for each time slot.