Depart from Glasgow on a guided day trip to the magnificent Scottish Highlands. Explore the historic Stirling Castle, take a short walk around Loch Lomond, and taste whiskey at Glengoyne Distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 mins prior to booking time to allow for prompt departure. Your Guide will greet you to commence your trip at the Bus Station - Taxi Rank, and you will recognise them as they will be holding an Experience Scotland's Wild logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is for ages 12 and up
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You will be visiting a cafe where you can purchase lunch
- Please bring suitable footwear and clothing for your tour