Discover the highlights of the Scottish Highlands on a guided tour from Glasgow. Learn about Scottish history as you visit a variety of notable historic sites set amongst the spectacular scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide at the Buchanan Bus Station taxi rank. They will be holding an "Experience Scotland's Wild" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You visit a cafe where you can purchase lunch during the tour