Delve deeper into the whisky-making process at the home of Scotland’s slowest stills. Enjoy a tutored tasting of 3 whiskies from the Glengoyne Collection. Each whisky is paired with a chocolate from award-winning Iain Burnett, the Highland Chocolatier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Glengoyne Distillery, Dumgoyne, Killearn, Glasgow G63 9LB, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The distillery is located just 40 minutes from Glasgow, 30 minutes from Stirling and Loch Lomond and just over 1 hour from Edinburgh. You can take the no.10 bus directly from Glasgow city center to the gates of Glengoyne Distillery.
- Free parking is available on site.