Discover Wave Break Island on this guided kayak tour. Look out for dolphins, stingrays, and turtles as you paddle, bushwalk, then snorkel among tropical fish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point location: the van and trailer with the kayak equipment is parked between 462-482 Marine Parade, Biggera Waters QLD 4216 (on the beachside). This is not located in a shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- No previous kayaking experience is required
- Snorkeling visibility and wildlife spotting depend on the weather
- In case the tour needs to be canceled due to weather or because the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be offered a rescheduling opting or a full refund
- The free pickup transfer service requires a minimum number and also has maximal capacity. Please note, if the transfer service (due to minimum number not reached, or van fully booked) there will be no discount offered