See the sights of Barcelona by self-balancing Segway on a 2-hour tour of the modern parts of the city and historic neighborhoods. Marvel at hi-tech buildings, ride along the coastal promenade, explore the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The minimum age for segway riding is 12 years old. Minors can join a tour on a mini-Segway, electric bike, or Xiaomi e-scooter instead.
- Participants must weigh 30 to 130 kg (67 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway.
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts.
- It is required to wear headgear. All helmet sizes are provided free of charge