City Sightseeing Las Palmas, with its panoramic open top double-decker red buses, offers you the opportunity to discover this attractive City from a preferential point of view
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Norwegian, Japanese
Select participants and date
The first tour stop is located at the Parque Santa Catalina, however, passengers can start or end the tour at any of the allocated tour stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All bookings are valid for 12 months after the travel date chosen
- The first tour is at 10:30 AM and the last tour is at 4:30 PM ( the frequency is every 30 minutes until 2 PM and after 2 PM it is every 60 minutes)
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the tour is 75 minutes
- Stop 1 Parque Santa Catalina will be out of use until March 31, 2023. Stop 9 Muelle de Santa Catalina is the closest stop