Discover the historical old town of Las Palmas (the first Castilian city in the Atlantic Ocean) on a tour of the Vegueta district. Wander the cobblestone streets of Triana, see the Guiniguada Theater, pass noble houses with decorative balconies, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide near bus stop Guiniguada, close to Bar Tasca la picaditaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The streets of Vegueta are very stony so appropriate footwear is recommended