Discover the most popular markets on Gran Canaria. Visit the San Mateo and Teror markets to find Canarian handicrafts, local foods, wines and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- There are pick-up points in the following areas: from Puerto de Mogán** to Taurito from Playa del Cura to Tauro from Playa de Amadores to Puerto Rico from Balito Beach/Anfi to Arguineguin from Sonnenland and Meloneras to Campo de Golf from Playa del Inglés to San Agustín and Bahía Feliz Alfredo Kraus in Las Palmas** **supplement to be paid on the bus for pick-up points between Puerto de Mogan and Puerto Rico and in Las Palmas If your accommodation is not in one of the areas covered, the transfer service will not be included, and you must make your own way to the pick-up point.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear clothing and footwear suitable for the weather. In the winter, a sweater or light jacket is recommended
- The premium upgrade option includes priority boarding at the pick-up point; seating together; 2 small bottles of water; and a 3D island map
- Please note that there is not pick up in Las Palmas, so clients has to take the public bus to the pick up point in the south of Gran Canaria