Enjoy the authentic Maspalomas on a guided Segway tour of the town's sights and local beaches. Visit its natural spaces and enjoy the views. Browse local beaches before trying out some Canarian Tapas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Cita Shopping Center, in front of Bungalows Todoque. Free parking in front of Hotel Santa Mónica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring your passport or ID card with you
- You must be 12 or over to ride a Segway accompanied by parents.
- For Children also required : minimum weight 40 kg and minimum height 1,30 meters.
- Adults over 60 years old are not allowed.
- For adult required : maximum weight 100 kg and maximum height 2 meters.
- Required to have a good balance to drive a Segway
- It is not possible to drive the Segway inside the Dunes, on the sand or off-road