Get around Gran Canaria South on an electric scooter 2 seater . Follow the routes on your provided map to make the most of your time while exploring Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles, and Meloneras Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Bici Bike Vintage, local 292 inside Cita Shopping Center (entrance next to the reconstruction of Tower of Pisa). Free car parking is available in front of Santa Monica Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- An original driving license is required
- A refundable security deposit of €100 in cash or by card is required for each e-scooter
- It is not permitted to drive the electric scooter chopper off-road or on the sand
- You can only drive an e-scooter on the road. It is not allowed to drive on pavements, cycle paths, and the promenades
- Maximum capacity of the e-Scooter chopper: 160 kg (total weight = driver+passenger)
- Children aged 7 to 17 can participate in this experience as passengers if a parent is driving the e-scooter
- Children aged 1 to 6 are not allowed on the scooters in any capacity
- Scooter riding experience and good balance is required