Take the opportunity to learn about the religious history of Granada. You will learn of the transitional process that took place in Granada city, from the Medieval ages of the Muslim dominion, to the modern day influence of Christianity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Polish
- Pickup included
- The guide will pick you up at the specified meeting point. The name of the guide will be provided to you before the visit.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please inform the tour provider in advance about some special needs to adapt the itinerary of the visit (such as wheelchairs, time restrictions, etc.)
- No photos or video recordings are allowed in the Royal Chapel, however, these restrictions do not apply to the other monuments