Explore one of the most popular monuments in Spain on a tour of more than 3 hours. Walk with official guides through the Moorish palaces and visit the stunning summer palace and gardens of the Generalife.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a 60% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Café Bar, next to the ticket office of the AlhambraOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note you must bring identification (e.g. your passport) to enter the Alhambra.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- As part of the regulations for entering the Alhambra all babies and children must have their own ticket. Please do not forget to book it together with the rest of the group/family members.
- The local partner acquires the Alhambra tickets through the Patronato de la Alhambra. The conditions of these purchases are published in the Boletín de la Junta de Andalucía of January 22, 2020. The Patronato de la Alhambra requires that tickets have to be nominated at the time of purchase. The quota of tickets is submitted to the purchase demands of each day. If there is no availability of tickets for the date you desire, the full amount paid will be refunded.