Explore the exquisite Nasrid Palaces and learn more about the Alhambra from a local guide. Admire the ancient architecture of this monument and the beauty of the gardens, before enjoying a dining experience of local food in a traditional restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For the Alhambra guided tour, meet at the tour supplier's Welcome Visitor Center, Paseo de la Sabica 15, next to the Alhambra at 9:45 AM. For the meal, meet at the restaurant El Pescaito de Carmela, Calle Marques de Gerona 12, between 2:00 PM and 2:15 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your tour may be conducted in 2 different languages (Spanish and English)
- If the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you a different time slot
- Please note, the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises