Enjoy guaranteed and skip-the-line access to the Alhambra fortress and Nasrid Palaces. Go at your own pace with an audio guide and get swept up in the splendor of this UNESCO site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Paseo del Generalife, 7, 18009 Granada, EspañaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, you will receive two vouchers by email, one for the audioguide and one for the Alhambra, which you can print or show on your smartphone.
- Please note, that the entrance to the Generalife Palace and Alcazaba are not included.
- According to Alhambra policy and in order to preserve the monument, the time intervals of your visit can be changed before the date of your ticket.
- Tickets for children can be booked on site, however, there is a high risk of them selling out.
- Please bring your passport on the day of your tour.