Explore the grand palace complex of the Nasrid dynasty on a guided tour of the Alhambra. Stroll around the beautiful gardens and courtyards of the Generalife on Monte Mauror, and enjoy an exclusive tour of Granada city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The main entrance of the Generalife Pavilion at the "Punto de encuentro/meeting point" signpost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 adults for the first booking is required
- Full name, ID or passport number, age and nationality, are mandatory for all visitors including children, as children under 2 years old require a free admission ticket
- The tour can be adapted for people with impaired mobility, upon request
- The maximum group size is 10 people
- Tickets cannot be transferred from one person to another
- Secure transmission is used; your personal information is protected
- You will receive immediate booking confirmation