Join this tour of the Alhambra with an official tourist guide that also includes the tickets. Visit the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Carlos V Palace and Generalife.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a 60% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Do not forget your ID, are mandatory to get inside. The main entrance of the Alhambra is next to the map on the wall. Look for a pink umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- It is advisable to book with a minimum of one week in advance
- Please bring your ID or passport as this is mandatory
- Please wear comfortable shoes and monitor the weather, bringing an umbrella, sun cream or a water bottle if necessary
- If you come with a baby chair, you should know that the Alhambra requires you to keep it in the lockers during access to the buildings
- Wheelchair access has another route, the guide will explain it to you at the meeting point