Explore one of Spain’s most popular monuments on a private tour of maximum 8 people with skip-the-line admission. Visit the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Arabic
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the big map tickets offices. main entrance of AlhambraOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This is private tour i
- The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please advise when booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Due to the great demand for tickets and to the restriction of the number of visitors per day, booking at least 1 month in advance is recommended
- The tour is guaranteed after confirmation (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife)
- Please note that the starting time could be between 08:00 and 22:00 depending on the Nasrid Palaces ticket. Once the tour is confirmed the supplier will inform you of the time to meet your tour guide
- If your booking time is 21:15 or later, the visit that day will only include the Nasrid Palaces with the guide and sometimes the Alcazaba and Genaralife will be the next day without the guide
- Please provide the full name, nationality, date of birth and passport or ID card number for all travelers (full information is mandatory and required by administration of the Alhambra)