Climb aboard a unique city train in Granada and discover the historic center at your own pace. Hop on at any of the stops and enjoy the views from the specially designed train through narrow streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Korean
Select participants and date
You can begin at any of the stops along the tour routes. Simply show your printed voucher to the on board guide. The green route starts at Plaza Nueva/Official Granada City Tour - Paseo de los Tristes - Mirador de San Nicolas/Plaza Abad - Plaza de San Miguel Bajo Plaza de la Romanilla - Calle Alhóndiga /Recogidas - Plaza Mariana Pineda & El Corte Inglés - Calle Molinos & Campo del Principe – Hotel Alhambra Palace/Carmen de los Mártires - Cuesta Gomérez - Alhambra. The red route starts in Plaza Nueva/Official Granada City Tour, then Paseo de los Tristes - Mirador de San Nicolas/ Plaza Abad – Plaza San Miguel Bajo - Fray Leopoldo & Jardines del Triunfo - Monasterio de San Jerónimo & San Juan de Dios - Catedral & Plaza de la Romanilla - Calle Alhóndiga & Recogidas - Plaza Mariana Pineda & El Corte Inglés.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You can begin the tour at any of the stops by showing the voucher when getting on board. The staff will exchange your voucher for your ticket
- The frequency of the train is every 30 – 45 minutes from 10:00 AM
- During Easter week and Christmas there are special opening hours
- 10 to 16 April from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- 17 April from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- 24 and 31 December and 5 January from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- A reserved seat is not guaranteed. If the train is full, you have to wait for the next one