Visit the Alhambra at night and enjoy the palace without the heat or the massive crowds. Visit the Nasrid Palaces and be spellbound by the opulent art and architecture. Enjoy the romantic atmosphere of a nighttime stroll through the Alhambra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 8:00 PM
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Audio guide
- Be amazed by the fabulous Nasrid architecture and the disturbing history of its inhabitants.
- Make the most of visit to the Alhambra with a guided tour led by a knowledgeable guide
- Discover the Nasrid Palaces, the most popular and most magnifcient section of the Alhambra
- Avoid the crowds and sun and see the Alhambra at night
- Official guide
- Radio-guide system for 7 people
- Ticket for Nasrid Palaces
- Group photo (you can download later from our social networks)
- Food and drink
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Entry with baby strollers is not allowed.
- Wheelchair access is extremely limited.
- Please note, smoking, eating or drinking is not allowed inside the palaces.
- If you arrive later than 10 minutes, the visit will begin because the access schedule is specific for each group and is very strict.