Enjoy driving round the streets by Segway as you explore the sights in the charming districts of Albaicín and Sacromonte in Granada. With a selection of tours lasting between 1 and 3 hours, you can choose how much of the city you want to see.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Experience the beautiful scenery of Granada while driving a Segway
- Feel the Segway’s power as you explore Albaicín and Sacromonte, two of the most colorful, enchanting, and historical districts in Granada
- Explore the important places with your Segway guide, including Dar al-Horra, Paseo de los Tristes, San Nicholas Viewpoint, and Cuesta del Chapiz
- Enjoy flamenco songs and dances at the gypsy caves
- 15-minutes training
- Fluorescent jacket
- Segway instructor
- Children under 8 years
- Pregnant women
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes.