This walking tour gives a pleasant, detailed and thorough account of Granada throughout the centuries of Islamic and Christian rule. Find out all about this fascinating city from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the central arch of the main facade of Granada Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The tour can be adapted for people with impaired mobility upon request
- This tour involves walking