Enjoy a full or half-day adventure and sail to the Great Barrier Reef by catamaran. Visit tropical Green Island to snorkel among colorful coral gardens and reef fish. Laze on a sandy beach, or explore the ocean via a semi submersible or glass bottom boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns, QLD 4870, Australia. Hotel pick-up available at an extra cost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult on the optional semi-submersible tour
- Please check in at The Reef Fleet Terminal 45 minutes prior to your departure. Present relevant vouchers or itineraries at check in exchange for your boarding passes.
- Suitable for both swimmers and non-swimmers
- Enjoy an air-conditioned all weather base. The supplier's ‘Big Cat’ vessel is stationed at Green Island all day and lunch is served on board between 11:15 AM to 1:15 PM
- Vegetarian dishes are available on the buffet. These include a vegetarian pasta of the day, steamed jasmine rice, fresh salads, sliced white and multi-grain bread, tasty cheese, corn kernels, beetroot, and a seasonal fruit platter. For other dietary requirements (celiac and vegan) we recommend that you bring your own packed lunch.