The beautiful and powerful Chorreas and Victoria Waterfalls are showcased during this tour. The trip is made on horseback through reforested areas filled with exotic flora and fauna. Swim or enjoy a natural shower in the crystal clear waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
You will meet for the tour at the tour operation centre, which is located inside the property of the Hotel Hacienda Guachipelín, in the National Park Rincón de la Vieja area, Curubande, Liberia Guanacaste, Costa Rica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
Know before you go
- Guide is not bilingual, please request a bilingual guide if require one
- Bilingual guide may be booked for one to four hours for an additional fee of $50 (approximately 35€)