Depart from Guatemala City for the village of Chichicastenango on a day tour. Visit the Guatemalan highlands to appreciate the colorful market of Chichicastenango. Then take in the view of Lake Atitlán in Panajachel and its 3 surrounding volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera are recommended
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancelation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Please get in contact if you need a guide in any other language. French, German, and Italian are subject to additional costs and guide availability
- Please note during Holy Week (starting April 8) the tour will only visit the Chichicastenango Market, and not Atitlan Lake due to excessive traffic