Experience Braga and Guimaraes, both of which cities represent Portugal deeply with their great historical value and Medieval villages and castles. This is also the area where Portugal "was born", by the great D. Afonso Henriques.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You will be collected from your accommodation in Porto.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- See the "Bom Jesus" sanctuary, with its majestic stairs and views
- Learn about the only still-operational water-powered elevator in the whole world
- Tour the castle of Guimaraes, where Portugal "was born"
- Experience the personality of the Guimaraes historical center
- Witness the Cathedral of Braga with its unique organs
- Exclusive driver/guide
- A ride in a water-powered elevator
- Bottled water
- Personal accidents insurance
- Entrance fees
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date