Enjoy this express tour of the outer Elbphilharmonie. Learn all about the impressive building, it's scandalous history, and hidden secrets during this 45-minute tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn about the fascinating modern history of the Elbphilharmonie
- Admire the beautiful architecture and buidling design
- Listen to expert commentary covering hidden secrets of the Elbphilharmonie
- Live guide
- Recommendations of where to eat
- Plaza Elbphilharmonieticket (only available at the official ticket office)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
U-bahn Baumwall: Exit/entrance Westliche HafencityOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- It is not possible to visit the concert halls as this is an outside-only tour. You will not enter the building as part of this tour.
- Entrance inside the building is free and tickets can be picked up at the local ticket office. Your tour guide is not able to guarantee tickets for the Elbphilharmonie, as access to the Plaza might be restricted.