Be amazed by Hamburg and its history during this walking tour of the Old Town. Explore the town hall, the old town, the cathedral square, and the Port of Hamburg with a proper Hanseatic citizen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note: This walking tour can also be booked as a longer walking tour for up to 2.5-hours, depending on the group. If you book the longer tour, you will also visit the Kontorhausviertel with the Chilehaus, a longer part of Hamburg's famous shopping street called Mönckebergstraße, the inner courtyard of the town hall with its beautiful Hygieia Fountain, and you will walk a larger loop around the Jungfernstieg and the Binnenalster. Please note that this tour takes place in German.