Discover the world of German wine in Hamburg! Taste 4-6 wines from German vineyards. Extended options: see Old Town and try traditional appetizers or a full-course meal with a dessert and wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Lessing Monument (Lessing-Denkmal), Gänsemarkt 38, 20354 Hamburg, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please arrive at the meeting point on time to not affect the venue reservations.
- Please note that the number of tastings and attractions depends on the selected option. Tour of the Old Town, appetizers and food tasting are not included in the basic 2-hour option.
- The legal drinking age in Germany is 18.
- Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetisers and hot dishes. Starters/appetizers include snacks but also hot starters.
- Please advise us in advance of any dietary requirements, such as food allergies or vegetarian options.