Find out everything about the iconic Elbphilharmonie. Learn from your tour guide about the history of the building and the cost, as well as many facts and insider information.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Subway station Baumwall, Kehrwiederspitze exit, at the bottom of the stairs in front of the kiosk (bakery shop - Back Shop). The kiosk is located under the railway bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Luca app is used to collect your contact details for contact tracing
- Please note: the concert halls and the Elbphilharmonie Plaza are not visited.
- This is a walking tour and not a boat trip
- There may be a delay in departure of a few minutes
- If you are a wheelchair user or have a child in a stroller please speak to the supplier before booking