Enjoy the ultimate multi-media experience at Panik City that's suitable for children and adults alike. Learn about the extraordinary life of the famous German musician Udo Lindenberg, while dabbling with augmented and virtual reality.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Baby strollers
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is only available in German
- Photography is only allowed at one point during the tour - please follow your tour guides instructions
- Due to space limitations, baby strollers are not allowed inside the premises
- This activity is not recommended for children under the age of 8
- Please note that in rare cases and due to capacity restrictions, it might happen that you need to wait an additional 20 minutes before your activity starts; if this happens, your tour guide will inform you to remain at café 'Alten Liebe – die Panik Bar'