This 2-day package is an opportunity to visit Sapa even if you have limited time. Travel by luxury transfer from Hanoi and trek to various minority villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Vietnamese, English
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at you hotel in the Old Quarter (Hoan Kiem district).
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- On day 2, if you do not want to do the long trek the tour leader will organize a visit to another place. You will be responsbile for all tickets and transportation fees
- Older people should not do the long trek (9 km) as it is challenging and dangerous in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 should not do the trek
- Bring warm clothes, a scarf and a hat or cap as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable. It is normally cold from September-March
- Due to the altitude in Sapa, it is sometimes foggy from December-March
- Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream and insect repellent
- Bring cash with you in Vietnamese Dong, as banking systems in Sapa sometimes do not function. US Dollars, Euros and Australian Dollars are accepted in Sapa
- Bring medicine with you although there are some chemists in Sapa if you become ill