Take a day trip from Ha Noi to the beautiful Cuc Phuong National Park. Visit the park's Endangered Primate Rescue Center and 7,000-year-old cave before embarking on a trek through the beautiful surrounding forest, filled with ancient trees and waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoan Kiem, Ba Dinh, Hai Ba Trung District
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children
- It is recommended to bring boots or sport shoes, headlights, a hat, insect repellent, and a camera
- Please provide the local partner with the following information: Name and nationality of each participant (for insurance registration), dietary requirements, information about any medical conditions