Experience Sapa, a scenic area in the north of Vietnam with beautiful rice terraces. You will trek around remote villages, stay overnight in a local home stay, and learn the unique culture of the local people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off is available to and from the Old Quarter Area of Hoan Kiem district (around 6:30-7 AM) Alternatively, you can meet at 6:45 AM at the meeting point 9 Hàng Hương, Hàng Mã, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is from the Old Quarter area.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special dietary requests should be sent before your departure date.
- Warm clothes, a scarf, and a hat are recommended for the cooler months.
- Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
- Please note, homestay facilities are not the same as hotels in Sapa.
- Please bring cash to pay for personal expenses. Vietnam Dong is best, but US Dollars, Euros, and Australian Dollars are also commonly accepted in Sapa.
- Please bring hiking shoes, sunglasses, sun screen, and insect repellent.
- Please note, the 9 km is not recommended for older guests or children.