The diversity of Hanoi's street food is truly amazing, and this tour will allow you to sample a range of delicious dishes, with a cyclo ride around Hoan Kiem lake included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Please wait in your hotel lobby prior to pickup. If your hotel is located outside this area, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Private group
- Learn about local life and culture and try local food
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do - on the street
- Try local specialities with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hanoi's Old Quarter
- English-speaking guide
- All food items as per itinerary
- Drinks: 1 bottle of water, 1 coffee or beer
- 30-minute cyclo ride through Old Quarter
- All other drinks
- Extra food portions
- Tips for local guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that at the weekend (from Friday night until Sunday at midnight), the area around the Hoan Kiem Lake is pedestrian only, so you will enjoy a 30-minute cyclo in the Old Quarter area instead of around the lake as on weekdays.