This five-star best Halong bay cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and is the most enjoyable way for to explore the Bai Tu Long Bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Vietnamese, English
- Optional audio guide
- Vietnamese, English
- Pickup included
- All hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area. In case your hotel is outside this area, please come to the office (Floor 8, No2, Yen The street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi) at 7:30am for pick-up.
- Stay in luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub, shower, and mini bar
- Relax in a private double jacuzzi with a view of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Play mini golf on board, kayak, learn Tai Chi, or go night fishing
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Bamboo rowboat trip in Vung Vieng or kayaking
- English-speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sunrise tai-chi demonstration
- Complimentary bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (Hotel should be in Old Quarter)
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Single supplement at $65 if guests travel alone or in a group with an odd number
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please bring a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash
- Single supplement at $98/single is not included if guests travel alone or group in odd number
- Compulsory Gala dinner surcharge at $35 per person on 31st December
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, it is not recommended to do overnight cruise for: people with disability (physical or sensory), people with symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed or epilepsy, people over 80 or over 120kg.