There is no better vantage point than a helicopter and there is no bigger thrill than leaving the doors behind so there is nothing between you and the sights. On this scenic flight tour, soar over iconic waterfalls and glowing lava flow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Terminal 2 at the Hilo International Airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Open-toed shoes
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- You must advise us accurately of your weight when booking to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests
- You must be weighed at check-in
- If there are significant differences between the weight given when booking and the weight measured at check-in it can cause delays and result in additional charges or cancellation with no refund
- If you are flying in an MD500 helicopter, please be aware that the doors will be OFF due to COVID and the Pilot door will always be off
- Helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- You must be at least 12 years to fly Doors-Off
- Your camera, phone, and sunglasses must have straps
- Paid parking is available