Spend the afternoon cruising by the Hamakua district and enjoy stunning views of the coastline. Learn about the complex and interesting history of Hawaii with the sea in the backdrop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please check-in 15 minutes before the tour at the Wailoa Small Boat Harbor 181 Manono St, Hilo, HI 96720, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Customers will receive a full refund in the case of cancellation due to weather, should a tour fail to reach minimum capacity (3), or other unforeseen circumstances. In all cases, the local partner will do their best to offer alternative dates for your tour.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Late arrivals may be charged a late arrival fee.
- Please contact the local partner by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Seasickness medication is recommended.