This is the perfect outing for families looking for a fun and easy adventure! Hike through gorgeous tropical rainforest to two dazzling waterfalls. Enjoy time to swim and jump from waterfalls and learn about the island along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
At the intersection of highways 311 and 380. In front of a large concrete wall l with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- For parties of 10 or more, the tour will be considered a private tour and a charge of $200 will be collected as a large-party guide tip on the day
- Tours run in most weather conditions but may be altered if safety issues arise
- Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens, are recommended
- Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training, including Wilderness, maritime security cards, permit for hiking in the National Park