Explore the Hana Highway, Maui’s top attraction, with a self-guided audio tour. Pass by some of Hawaii’s beautiful sights along this 65-mile scenic road.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
• This self-guided experience begins at Maui Visitors Bureau, 427 Ala Makani St, Kahului, HI 96732. • Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. • These steps require good data/wifi. • From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Power bank
- * Your own vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour is valid forever from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.
- Please arrange for a vehicle before you take the tour. You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person.
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the app needed to take the tour and a unique password to access the tour within the app.
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists.
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms.
- This tour is valid forever, from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.