Visit a private cacao estate to learn how cacao gets from farm to chocolate bar and enjoy a 9-piece tasting of award-winning chocolates.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Enter the building and go upstairs to the check in desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Ages younger than 3 years old are not permitted.
- This activity is not ADA accessible as guests need to be able to get on and off the bus (3 large steps) about 3 times during the trip, and they need to be able to stand for about 20 minutes at a time. There is also a short portion where you walk through a packing plant, which is flat level ground. There is no room on thevehicles to store walkers
- Bug spray and light layers are recommended