Learn scuba diving basics and take an introductory dive among Maui's coral reefs. Enjoy access to a PADI eLearning platform to prepare for your first dive ahead of time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
The dive shop is located on Front Street in the heart of Lahaina Town, right by Baby Beach and Mala Pier. There is space to park in the shop's parking lot and there is free overflow parking across the street. Please do not park in front of Snorkel Bob's.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Participants must be able to swim for this activity
- Prior scuba diving experience not necessary
- You cannot fly or go to a higher elevation within 18 hours of this tour
- You must complete your PADI eLearning prior your dive
- Refunds are not given for participants who haven't finished their online work
- All participants must fill out the PADI medical form – if you answer "yes" to anything on the form, a doctor's note is required to dive; refunds aren't authorized for “yes” answers
- Refunds are not offered if your health keeps you from diving so please call the activity provider if you have any questions or concerns
- This experience requires good weather; if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers
- If the activity is canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund